Subject: CVE-2022-48778: mtd: rawnand: gpmi: don't leak PM reference in error path

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

mtd: rawnand: gpmi: don't leak PM reference in error path

If gpmi_nfc_apply_timings() fails, the PM runtime usage counter must be
dropped.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48778 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.4.174 with commit 29218853877a and fixed in 5.4.181 with commit 4cd3281a910a
	Issue introduced in 5.10.94 with commit 538a5e208e7d and fixed in 5.10.102 with commit a4eeeaca5019
	Issue introduced in 5.15.17 with commit 0fe08bf9909f and fixed in 5.15.25 with commit 4a7ec50298b1
	Issue introduced in 5.16.3 with commit c447696e2f82 and fixed in 5.16.11 with commit 58d3111eafce

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48778
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/mtd/nand/raw/gpmi-nand/gpmi-nand.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4cd3281a910a5adf73b2a0a82241dd67844d0b25
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a4eeeaca50199e3f19eb13ac3b7e0bbb93e22de4
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4a7ec50298b1127c5024a750c969ea0794899545
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/58d3111eafce9e4398654b07f0b1dac27f26ee5b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9161f365c91614e5a3f5c6dcc44c3b1b33bc59c0