Subject: CVE-2022-48776: mtd: parsers: qcom: Fix missing free for pparts in cleanup

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

mtd: parsers: qcom: Fix missing free for pparts in cleanup

Mtdpart doesn't free pparts when a cleanup function is declared.
Add missing free for pparts in cleanup function for smem to fix the
leak.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48776 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.14 with commit 10f3b4d79958 and fixed in 5.15.25 with commit 3eb5185896a6
	Issue introduced in 5.14 with commit 10f3b4d79958 and fixed in 5.16.11 with commit 1b37889f9a15
	Issue introduced in 5.14 with commit 10f3b4d79958 and fixed in 5.17 with commit 3dd8ba961b93
	Issue introduced in 5.12.17 with commit af86e36c5833
	Issue introduced in 5.13.2 with commit 765beb5ef9da

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48776
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/mtd/parsers/qcomsmempart.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3eb5185896a68373714dc7d0009111744adc3345
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1b37889f9a151d26a3fb0d3870f6e1046dee2e24
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3dd8ba961b9356c4113b96541c752c73d98fef70