Subject: CVE-2022-48725: RDMA/siw: Fix refcounting leak in siw_create_qp()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

RDMA/siw: Fix refcounting leak in siw_create_qp()

The atomic_inc() needs to be paired with an atomic_dec() on the error
path.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48725 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 514aee660df4 and fixed in 5.15.22 with commit 2989ba9532ba
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 514aee660df4 and fixed in 5.16.8 with commit fa3b844a5084
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 514aee660df4 and fixed in 5.17 with commit a75badebfdc0

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48725
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/infiniband/sw/siw/siw_verbs.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2989ba9532babac66e79997ccff73c015b69700c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/fa3b844a50845c817660146c27c0fc29b08d3116
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a75badebfdc0b3823054bedf112edb54d6357c75