Subject: CVE-2022-48650: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix memory leak in __qlt_24xx_handle_abts()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

scsi: qla2xxx: Fix memory leak in __qlt_24xx_handle_abts()

Commit 8f394da36a36 ("scsi: qla2xxx: Drop TARGET_SCF_LOOKUP_LUN_FROM_TAG")
made the __qlt_24xx_handle_abts() function return early if
tcm_qla2xxx_find_cmd_by_tag() didn't find a command, but it missed to clean
up the allocated memory for the management command.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48650 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.11 with commit 8f394da36a36 and fixed in 5.15.71 with commit 89df49e561b4
	Issue introduced in 5.11 with commit 8f394da36a36 and fixed in 5.19.12 with commit 6a4236ed47f5
	Issue introduced in 5.11 with commit 8f394da36a36 and fixed in 6.0 with commit 601be20fc6a1

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48650
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_target.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/89df49e561b4a8948521fc3f8a013012eaa08f82
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6a4236ed47f5b0a57eb6b8fb1c351b15b3d341d7
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/601be20fc6a1b762044d2398befffd6bf236cebf